Registered Nurse: Our nurses provide services in:
• Wound Care Management ( Wound VAC & Supplies Included )
• Diabetic Care
• Cardiac Care
• Respiratory Care
• Gastrointestinal Care
• Pain Management
• Home Infusion Therapy IV Services
• Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition Therapy
• Diagnosis Teaching and Instruction Safety Measures
• Instruction on Medication Regimen
• Pulmonary Care
• Post-Surgical Care
Our Therapists provide physical therapy services that assist in restoring and maintaining musculoskeletal functions, helping restore movement confidence in the patient’s living environment and improve independence during daily activities.
Medical Social Worker:
Our Medical Social Workers provide patient access to community resources, such as but not limited to FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, LEGAL AID, HOUSING & other SPIRITUAL needs, to assist patient in recovery from mental or physical Illness.
Certified Nursing Assistant:
Our nurse assistants provide patient care by maintaining a safe, secure and healthy patient environment following ASEPSES standards and procedures.